1 Square Phillips By Brivia Group
1 Square Phillips is a residential project developed by the Brivia Group in downtown Montreal. The new project under construction is located at 1201 Phillips Street, between Catherine Street and Renélevskaya Avenue.
Its tentative check-in date is 2024.The first phase of this magnificent high-rise building is expected to be 61 stories high, with 498 units ranging from studios to three bedrooms, making it the tallest residential building in the city.
|Project Name||1 Square Phillips|
|Address||533 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 3C9|
|Architects||Menkès Shooner Dagenais Letourneux
|Major Intersection||Catherine Street & Renélevskaya Avenue|
|Units & Storeys||498 units with 61 storeys|
- Developer: Brivia Group
- Location: 533 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 3C9
- Area Amenities: Schools, banks, restaurants, pharmacy, hospital, bars and entertainment hubs are within reach.
- Steps to the Montreal Convention Centre
- Nearby various education institution
- Minutes to banks and ATM’s nearby
- Walking distance to Line1 and Line2 subway
- Unique cultural restaurants and bars surrounding the condo
- Short way to Montreal downtown
- Enjoy museums and performing arts venues alongside the condo